Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Latest Creation- January Crop Project



Woohooo... I just finished my Brugge, Belguim Acrylix Album. I just love it.

This is the group project that I will be teaching at the Snappy Scrappy Flamingo 3 day crop in January! It is such a fun project, that everyone will love creating. The paper is beautiful and can be used for many themes. I chose to do photos from my Belguim trip because of the colors.

If you would like details on the crop or if you would like to register, please visit my website.
I still have openings so hurry and register today!

Crop Info Here


Thanks for looking,

Tina

2 comments:

jendan02 said...

I have an acrylic album and have yet to do it. I am having trouble committing to an idea. Yours is adorable in the new paper pack.

Barb said...

This is stunning, Tina... I wish I could come to your crop! Thank you for sharing all of your beautiful artwork!
Hugs,
Barb