Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Pages Talk Christmas Ornament



I love CTMH's product- MY PAGES TALK. This is a way to not only preserve the actual event but also the storytellers voice. This recorder can be attached to layouts, picture frames, boxes or made into ornaments. It records up to 30 seconds over and over. I LOVE THEM.

For Christmas I made an ornament of my dear friends little girl Faith! She sings Jingle Bells on the recording and I altered the front of the voice recorder. I am so tickled with the results. I wish I could turn the sound on to let you hear how cute it is.

Here are some other ways to use our voice recorder-

* tape a babies heartbeat during a sonogram.
* send a message to a military member.
* put a message in a greeting card.
* record a story from a family member. (My dad is a Pearl Harbor Survivor so I am going to have him tell his short version story).
* record family members singing songs.
* the possibilities are endless.

If you have any great ideas... post them under comments for all to read!

If you haven't ordered one of these voice recorders yet... DO IT SOON! You will love it!

Recipe for Ornament-

My Pages Talk
Evensong Level 2 Paper Packet
Sparkles- clear sparkles colored with a red sharpie marker
December Word Puzzle Stamp Set
Gratitude Stamp Set
Cranberry Ink Pad
New England Ivy Ink Pad
Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon
Liquid Glass for attaching ribbon to back of box
Holiday Collection Ribbon
Bonding Memories Glue

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tina, thanks for sharing your beautiful singing ornament art. I plan to make an ornament for our 18-month-old granddaughter, Ella, who is in a photo holding a Fisher Price Little People Baby Jesus. O'Pa and I will record our voices singing "Away in a Manger" for her, the same song that the angel sings in the Nativity Set. I'm so glad CTMH produced this item to preserve memories in many layers!

Jenny-May said...

Very cute! You're so creative!

Jenny-May