Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Life has been a little hectic around here the last few days. I wanted to take a minute out of the craziness and wish everyone a "Happy New Year!" Kent took me out for a romantic dinner last night and we spent the evening together, talking about all the year's highlights. We both agreed that our Europe Trip was one of the highlights of the year. (Thank you Close To My Heart)! Believe it or not, we both stayed awake and watched Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve and saw the ball drop. Can you believe that???? Not bad for a gal that puts her head on the pillow every night before 9 p.m. It even inspired me to add spending a future New Year's Eve in Times Square to my bucket list!

I hope that all of you have a wonderful 2009! Don't forget, it's January 1st... Eat your black eye peas today- It will bring you good luck!

Happy New Year!

Tina

No comments: