Monday, December 15, 2008

Things that go bump in the night!

Visual this... it is 1:00 a.m. Kent, myself and the dogs are sound asleep. We hear this LOUD crash! The dogs go insane, barking, howling, etc. I jump out of bed and this is what I find!



My Kitchen Christmas Tree fell off the kitchen bar. Some of my favorite ornaments, including my Starbucks coffee ornament, had broken. UGHHH! The leg on the tree broke causing the entire thing to crash. I was devastated and poor Daisy (who is somewhat of a coward) was a mess. She wouldn't settle down. So, it is 2 a.m. and I am brushing Daisy, (she loves to be brushed) to get her to go back to sleep. I guess we are in for another long day. I didn't get my much needed 8 hours last night!

Off to Target to buy a new tree this morning!

Tina

No comments: