Tuesday, December 30, 2008

One heck of a mess!




I have one heck of a mess in my stamp room. I have been creating all week. WOOHOOO! Not only have I been creating, I never cleaned up after wrapping Christmas gifts. Oh good golly! If you guys could see my room!!!

I always get comments on how organized I am when I am teaching classes in The Stamp Pad. No one ever sees behind the scenes. I thought I would share a few photos. Don't worry, I am cleaning today! Tomorrow the room will be back to normal. Enjoy the mess!

A little frazzled,

Tina

2 comments:

Shannon Buck - www.stampinbuds.com said...

Oh yay! Now I can see that I'm not the only one that makes a complete mess of her space! LOL That looks exactly like my area - well, except that my area is probably only 1/8 the size of yours! Very refreshing to see, though...I'm sure others are going to think so too. :) Thanks for sharing!

Melanie said...

I agree with Shannon. It really makes me feel better to see that even though my room currently looks like Hurricane Ike returned, I'm not alone. I am hoping to get mine cleaned and re-organized over the next few days and start 2009 in a positive way!!! :)

Thanks for sharing the CREATIVE mess! :)