Monday, December 15, 2008

Your age by eating out!

I usually don't do these puzzles, but my cousin Joe sent this to me, and I couldn't resist. This is MIND BLOWING! I did the math and as promised... it weirded me out... but in a fun way!!! Give it a try!

Your Age by Diner and Reastaurant Math-

This takes less than a minute. Work it out as your read. Don't read the bottom until you've worked it out. Trust me... it's fun!

1. Pick the number of times a week that you would like to go out to eat. (more than once but less than 10).
2 Multiply this number by 2.
3. Add 5.
4. Multiply by 50.
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1758. If you haven't, add 1757.
6. Subtract the four digit year that you were born- You should have a 3 digit number.
7. The first digit of this number was your original number (how many times you like to eat out).
8. The next number is your AGE... OH YES IT IS!

Wow... think about it. Whew... I am off to bed at 8 p.m! Too much for the old brain to handle!

Tina

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

WOW! I chose 4 times, and it worked out correctly that I am 36! Holy smokes!! That was really cool! Thanks for sharing that, Tina!

Jennifer (from NJ)