8 1/2" x 11" Cardstock
Paper Trimmer with scoring blade
Friskars Scallop Punch
Stamps and Inks Used:
D1317 Feathery Flakes
B1313 Merry Pursuits
D1313 December Word Puzzle
Bubble Gum Cardstock
Bubble Gum Ink
Citrus Leaf Ink
Citrus Leaf Cardstock
Clover Meadow Cardstock
Sparkle colored with Sharpie
Markers for coloring Elf- Bubblegum, Citrus Leaf, Clover Meadow and parchment
1. Random stamp your cardstock with a background stamp. I used Feathery Flakes (D1317) with Bubble Gum Ink and Cardstock.
2. Position your cardstock horizontal. Score cardstock at 2", 5", 7" and 10"
3. Turn your cardstock and position your card vertical. Score at 2" and 7 ".
4. Hold cardstock horizontally with 2" section at top. Use scissors and cut off all but one 2" section on top. This is the flap closure for the box.
Make vertical cuts at the bottom to create 1 1/2" tall flaps. This will be the bottom of the box.
Cut off the left side top and bottom piece. This is the side of the box.
5. Use a scallop punch and punch along 2" flap to create a scalloped edge on box flap.
6. Fold on all scored lines.
Apply liquid glass to side tabs score line.
Fold small flaps towards center of box and large flaps over small flaps.
Apply pressure to box edges and hold until glued.
7. Line up front of box with back of box at top and pinch together. Release.
8. Punch two holes in flap. Pull down to close box and use a pencil to mark where holes in bag should be punched. Punch holes at markings.
9. Thread ribbon through holes at markings. Tie ribbon and decorate front of box.
Enjoy decorating and filling.
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!