Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Mouse In The House (Well Garage Actually)


We had an unexpected visitor this morning. Kent got up, went to the garage to get the extra bag of dog food in the garage and this is what we found... a mouse in the house! Of course, it was drama in the Sutton household this morning. I had a wake up call to "GET UP, GET UP... MOUSE IN THE HOUSE" ! (can't you just hear it?) I have to admitMr. Mouse was so darn cute. I didn't have the heart to kill him. We have woods behind our house so we released him as far away as we could. The dogs had a feast of turkey for breakfast, and I am going to the pet store at 10:00 a.m. Never a dull moment at the Sutton Household!

Cheesy Hugs,

Tina

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're right. He is a pretty cute little guy. Hard to be too upset when he looks at you with those big eyes!

Brenda said...

You did better than me, Miss Tina! I would have been out of there in a flash! I have to admit this picture is really cute, though ;)