Friday, July 17, 2009

It's Your Day - New workshop


I love CTMH cards kit. They are even more fun when you bling them up! I designed this workshop for a workshop that I will be holding next month. It will be on August 14th at Marcus Pointe Baptist Church in Pensacola at 6:30 p.m. After the class we will crop until midnight. We will be making 12 birthday cards, all pimped up with liquid glass, Liquid applique and Prisma Glitter! (Love that glitter). We will also be making a card holder to organize all of your handmade creations. The cost of the workshop is $25.00 and includes all supplies. Email me ASAP to reserve your spot. Not local??? No problem, I can mail a kit to you! Just add $5.00 shipping to the cost of the kit. Hope to see you in class

Tina

Don't count the cards in the group photo. I already used two of the twelve cards. Shhh... I'll make more this weekend. Just remember in class, y ou will complete 12 cards!This photo does not do the cards justice. They are darn cute in person!


We will be making a card box to hold your creations. There will be five dividers for each box!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SOOOOOOO cute!

Brenda said...

Tina, what a sweet class! I think your customers are going to love - I would come to have you teach me if I could!