Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Snail Mail


I checked my mailbox this morning and was so happy to find this darling card and Starbucks Card from a downline of mine who I have been mentoring the last few months- Tonya McCrary. I was so surprised and so tickled to receive it. She wrote the sweetest note and the card was so me... circles and flamingos! What a thoughtful gesture.

For those of you who don't know Tonya, she is a darling gal from Tennessee! She is working hard to get her business going strong. (http://tonyamccrary.myctmh.com) She is very talented and I know she will be quite successful with CTMH! I am so proud of the progress she is making in growing her business!

Thank you Tonya... you made my day!

Scattered Heart Hugs,

Tina

1 comment:

HereBeDragons said...

That flamingo is so cute!