Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Atlanta Bound- Scrapbook Expo... HOTLANTA HERE I COME!

I leave for Atlanta ( I mean Hotlanta) today. Why do I call it Hotlanta? It's a hot city, with hot people and HOT SCRAPBOOKERS!

I will be at the Scrapbook Expo in Duluth this weekend. I'm so excited. I have been doing this show for about 7 years now and I always look forward to it. The people in Atlanta are so nice and full of southern hospitality. And... I will get to do what I love to do. Teach people how to scrapbook. If you are in the area, please stop by our booth and say hello! I would love to see you.

Tina

The photo above is Suzy Q- a team member teaching layouts at our booth last year! We will be teaching 5 different awesome $5.00 layouts. FUN, FUN, FUN!

I will be back in the office on Monday!


No comments: