Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mile High Online Club??? Can I start one?

I can't believe it. I am on my way to California for CTMH Leadeship Conference. I am blogging!!! WOW, this is almost as exciting as viewing a new CTMH Catalog! Boy has technology come a long way. I remember when I was in graduate school- (I majored in Educational Technology) and I signed up for my first email account. I remember sufring the internet for the first time, and not knowing what to do. Now, I sit in a metal tube at 34,000 feet and I am online and BLOGGING! Unbelievable!

I am so excited for my trip to California! CTMH has wondeful training events and I am thankful to be attending yet another one. Watch out, I tend to come home from these events wound up and fired up! I'll be ready to set the world on fire with CTMH!

I will update when I can. I look forward to seeing many of my team mates as well as CTMH Friends in sunny California. FUN, FUN, FUN! I can't believe I get paid for this job. LUCKY ME!

Flyin' High.... and blogging....

Tina

2 comments:

Unknown said...

See you tomorrow!

Brenda said...

Have a great time, Tina, and eat lots of chocolate at your Chocolate University for me!