Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sandcastles and Sand


I love living on the Gulf coast (except during hurricane season)! Living in paradise, everyone comes to visit. This past weekend, my dear cousin Lisa came to vacation in Orange Beach for a week! Lisa and I grew up together! As youngin's we spent endless summers together at my childhood beach house. It is amazing how things change when we grow up. Life happens and we get busy. I haven't seen Lisa in 15 years but when she came to visit, we jumped in the jeep and spent all day Sunday at the beach. We had so much fun, laughed at our warped family jokes, reminisced about our childhood and just enjoyed being together. Lisa is like a sister to me, and I love her so much. I wanted to share our weekend photos! I can't wait to scrapbook them! I'm not sure when I will see Lisa again, but I know it won't be 15 years!!!!


Lisa and her husband Don, her Daughter Taylor and Taylor's best friend, Jillian!


Lisa and T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and it sounds like you had a great time. I love the "trees" around the sandcastle! How imaginative!!