Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Being Creative With Nature!

I spend so much time inside working in my studio or in my office, that I treasure time spent outdoors. I am blessed to live in Paradise- Navarre, Florida. Navarre is on the gulfcoast of Florida and we truly have some of the most beautiful beaches. On Saturday, our family spent the day on the beach. At 7 a.m. Kent and I got up early to go shelling. (I will post photos of the shells at a later time). We were out for 2 hours. In those two hours we collected bags of shells, saw dolphins, caught a crab, saw 2 sharks swimming between the sand bar, and watched a fisherman catch about a 4 foot black tip shark. Where else in the country can you do that? At 9 a.m, we went home, packed up the dogs and the boat and went out for an afternoon cruise. The dogs swam, chased balls, sticks and frisbees! We went home around 4, unloaded the dogs, unpacked the boat and hooked up the wave runner. Life is good! Enjoy the photos!

Tina

P.S.- Visitors Welcome!

6 comments:

Jennifer Bohnart said...

I miss all of that! Enjoy it! sending hugs!

Michelle said...

My mother lived near Port Charlotte and I loved it down there. I miss it sometimes.

I love your photos.

Melanie said...

Oooh, I want to come visit!!!!! Sounds like a WONDERFUL, RELAXING day!!!

Unknown said...

Your photos captured a beautiful day! I need a bit of Perdido Resort right now with all this Midwest rain, wind, and hail. So I'm green with envy over your gorgeous scenery!

Roxie said...

Oh wow
It rained here in Mo all day and the high was only 60. I would love some fun in the sun.

Jenny-May said...

WOW - Amazing photos, T!!! You've just made me really, really, really miss my days in FL! I HAVE TO make it to the retreat next year!