Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's fun turning 29

My birthday was June 20th. It is so fun turning 29. I got home from vacation yesterday and my mailbox was filled with cards from friends. I thought I would share their beautiful artwork!

The card to my left is from Jeanette Lynton (founder of Close To My Heart and the corporate staff)! Isn't it beautiful? I am so lucky to work for such an awesome company that remembers holidays, and birthdays. This card was made from the Wishes How To Program and Bella Paper. Love it, love it, love it! And it even sparkles. SUCH FUN!





The cards on the right were made by special friends and team members. The birthday cupcake card is from Barb, the Tickled Pink Flower card is from my friend Doressa, and the Butterfly card is from Cathy. My friends are so talented. What awesome artwork they created!

I am so blessed to have such special people in my life. It is fun turning 29! Big Hugs,

Tina

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, my friend. ¥ou are lookin' might good for 29! :)