Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Color Me Monday- Hollyhock in Bloom


I took Jeanette Lynton's Color Me Monday combination and made this Congratulations card for the newest director on my team... Valarie Moore. I love Jeanette's color combinations. They make me think outside of the box. When I use her color combinations, and our How To Books- (Wishes or Originals)- card making becomes effortless. I am so excited.

I would like to take a minute to WOOHOOO Valarie Moore. Valarie has been an incredible team member who works so hard on her business. Last year, she earned the the Mediterranean Cruise and this year she will be earning either New Zealand or the Caribbean Cruise. I am so proud of her. Becoming a Director has been a big goal for Valarie and she just MADE it! Just in time for Leadership 2009. Congratulations Valarie... I am so proud of you.

Tina
Color Combination- Juniper, Hollyhock, Creme Brulee and Blush

(if you read this before the card gets to you, there is a special message inside.)

No comments: