Friday, June 5, 2009

Moon Doggie

Living in Florida, I go the beach weekly. My husband and I spend each weekend there- riding bikes, looking for seashells, riding our boat or wave runner. I have endless Beach Photos. That is why I love Moon Doggie! The papers are so beautiful and I have a tremendous amount of photos that I can use with those papers. Tonight I am teaching a class using the paper packet and the flip flaps. (gotta love the flip flaps). I thought I would share some artwork. Enjoy!

Tina


The ironic thing about this layout- is I have a million Florida Photos to use with this kit. The photos on this page were from our trip to Hawaii with our dear friends Chris and Charlie. This paper works for all beach, sailing, water activities. Did I say VERSATILE! Let your imagination soar and have fun creating!