Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Moon Doggie Flip Flap Album


I am home from Port St. Joe! What a wonderful weekend we had. The snorkeling was great, the scallops were plentiful and the seashells were everywhere! I had so much fun that I was inspired to develop my photos right away and create a flip flap mini album with the photos! This is what I came up with.


A few of the inside pages-


I used our brand new top coats to accent some of the photos. I love the way they turned out.

This book was so fun and so easy to make. It is a great use of our Flip Flaps. Thanks to Anna Jernigan for sharing the pattern to make this adorable album! I can't wait to make more Flip Flap Albums!

Recipe:
Moon Doggie Level 2 Paper Kit
Stickease from The Moon Doggie Level 1 Kit
7 Flip Flaps
Top Coats


Tina

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So darn cute! What a great way to highlight a great weekend!

Jennifer Bohnart said...

oh that is cute! feeling a workshop coming! :) hugs