Directions for Mini- Pizza Box
1. Cut a piece of cardstock 6" x 11". I used Twilight Cardstock.
2. With the 6" piece at the top, score on 1" and 5". I used a score pal. If you don't have a scor pal you can use your paper cutter and the scoring blade.
3. Turn your paper so that the 11" side is at the top. Score on the 1", 5", 6" and 10".
3. Following the scored lines along the 11” side, use scissors to cut flaps. Begin cut on outer edge of paper and stop at the perpendicular scored line as shown.
4. Fold box together and use bonding memories glue to adhere the flaps! Decorate the box as desired. Give to a freind with a happy inside! FUN, FUN, FUN!