Like the look of the leaf in the picture highlighted on the right? That technique is called the Fan Brush Re-inker technique. This is how you achieve it.
1. Pick out a stamp set to use. I used D1379 Flourished Blessings Stamp Set. (My new favorite).
2. Choose one or two reinkers. I used Chocolate and Autumn Terracotta.
3. Squeeze a few drops out on the the paint tray from your distressing kit.
4. Take the fan brush from the distressing kit and load it with re-inker. Do not wet your brush. You want your brush to be somewhat dry.
5. Paint the re-inker on to your stamp and then stamp the image on the paper.
6. Magic- you now have a beautiful stamped image with a unique pattern.
Here is my finished card-
Z1188B Twitterpated Level 2 Paper Packet
D1379 Stamp Set- Flourished Blessings
C1372 Grateful Hearts (words on card)
Z2111 Chocolate Exclusive Ink
Z2101 Autumn Terracotta Ink
Z1206 Basic Button Collection