Friday, January 23, 2009

Stardust



I participate in a board swap with some AMAZING artists that are on my team. We do this quarterly, each time a new catalog is released. I wanted to share some of their amazing artwork. The first kit is called Stardust and is done by my dear friend and downline Barb Carrico. Her work is amazing.



This is a 2 page layout titled Dream Big. I addedmy own photos from Awards night at convention last year.


This is a cute birthday card that she made. I love it!




Reach for the stars is an AMAZING card. The photo does not do it justice. I love the say she cut out the stars and put the brads in the center. And check our the distressing of the B&T paper. WOWSA!

I will be posting the other kits later this weekend!

Tina

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Love the scrapbook pages! Fabuloucity.