Tuesday, January 27, 2009

1, 2, 3 CROP!



Our crop starts on Thursday Night with a Chocolate Buffet! YUM! I can't wait. Friday is the Pizza Party Fashion Show, complete with a SLIPPER CONTEST! And Saturday we are making Acrylix Albums. Can I scream... FUN!!!!!! If you are in the Navarre, Ft. Walton, Pensacola, or Destin area, we have 3 spots left. Email me and you can join this amazing crop! If you are any where near the panhandle of Florida, our crop will be the PLACE TO BE this weekend!

I have been working like a crazy woman to get everything done. Last night we stuffed packets and today I did the class directions and diagrams. Tomorrow is SET UP! OH HAPPY DAY! I am so excited. I hope to see you this weekend!

Tina



The Acrylix Album Project

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, it would be heavenly to be cropping in sunny Florida with you! We're in the middle of a Midwest winter ice/snow storm, and I'm heading out, God willing, tomorrow morning to get there in time to crop with the Scrappin' Buckeye Babes in northwest Ohio ... a 500 mile drive! We'll be thinking of you with your flip flops & slippers on as we all wear our Uggs!

Melanie said...

Hi! The acrylix album looks awesome... if you have time could you post a few more pics of the insides? 'm a demonstrator in Alberta and am running an acrylix workshop in March and would love to *lift* a few ideas! Thanks!