Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Pages Talk Voice Recorder




Yesterday I was looking at my layout that I am teaching at Scrapbook Club in December.  As I looked at the photos, I thought to myself, wouldn't it be neat to have French Music playing as I looked at this page.  Then I remembered the My Pages Talk Voice Recorder that I brought to France with me.  I had an Ah-Ha moment.

The My Voices Talk Voice recorder is a small recorder, that allows you to record 30 seconds of sound.  (Think children's voices, children singing, Elders telling a quick story, your dogs barking, Music or sounds of an event, a baby's heartbeat at a sonogram, etc.)  I brought my recorder to France and taped some music playing on the street.

Yesterday, I covered that voice recorder in coordinating Background and Texture paper.  I decorated the front of it and adhered it to my page.  Now, when I view that page, with a press of a button, I can hear music and the streets of France.  Love it, Love it, Love it!

Close Up Photo of decorated My Pages Talk Voice Recorder.  The play button has a small pearl on it.  FUN! 


 Tina

8 comments:

Melanie said...

What a NEAT idea that is! How SMART of you to take it with you! I've never used one of the recorders. May have to try it out!

Barb said...

What a GREAT idea, Tina... I would have been so crazy getting ready for a trip of that magnitude, I would have never thought about the "My Pages Talk"!! I can just 'hear' that music now...

Welcome to Sara Batkin's Legacies Of Love said...

Love it :O)

Sue Laufer said...

Tina,
What an awesome idea! LOVE it! Jack & I are going to Guam & Palau for a week & I think I will take one with me. Mahalo for your inspiration.

Sheila Bennett said...

What an awesome idea to have something recorded from right off the streets of Paris. Good thinking ahead. :) And your pages look lovely.

Have Scrappy Days said...

I forget about those things!! What great gift ideas!

Have Scrappy Days said...

I forget about those things! What a great gift idea! Add to a lil gift/scrap book or give as a stocking stuffer! Thanks for the reminder!

Unknown said...

Great use of the MPTVR, Tina! Beautiful!