Monday, November 2, 2009

Around The Block aka Handmade Cookie Exchange Invites





I LOVE the November Stamp Of The Month!  It has so much versaility and it just makes me SMILE!  I designed this card for my annual cookie exchange invite.  I love the way it turned out.  I did a lot of paper peircing on this project.  Here is my recipe:

Background Paper- Jingle and Jingle Creative Basics
The house foundation was stamped on Background and Texture Paper from the kit Bella.
The windows and door were stamped directly on the Bella Background and Texture Paper AND white cardstock.
The windows and door were colored with markers- blush and hollyhock.
Roof- Stamped on Jingle Background and Texture Paper
The palm tree is from the stamp set Tropical Christmas.
The leaves on the palm tree were colored with Juniper Marker and the trunk is paper pierced.
The ornaments are Glitter Brads.
Cookie Exchange-  Rub On's- Love Letters.

This stamp is a must have.  It is one of my all time favorites.  I hope you enjoyed my invites.

Tina

Yes, I am still in Paris.  I pre post3ed (is that a word?) before I left home!

No comments: