Saturday, November 14, 2009

Friends Blog Award

This is such an adorable award, and I received it form my friend, Brenda.   I was so surprised to get this award and so thankful.   Take a minute to visit her because you will definitely be glad you did- she is an awesome artist!

This is what the award is all about:

This award is given to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These bloggers are not interested in interested in increasing their own status, but rather aim to find friends and be friends. The hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are born!

Now it's my turn to pass this award on to five of my blogging friends. It is a great joy to do so:

  • Jennifer (She blogs about her family and her CTMH business.  She is such a fun gal)
  • Shannon (Oh my goodness! Talk about a sense of humor- such a girly girl.  Shanoon also shares amazing artwork.)
  • Barb (My friend with the HUGE heart.  Barb is always thinking of others and she is also a ver talented artist!)
  • Cathy (My fabulous Flamingo Florida Friend- and also my friend that got me blogging!)
  • Melanie (My cute Texas friend and downline.  She has some cute cute artwork.)
Be sure to visit these gals. I know you will want to follow them to keep up with the charm, fun posts, and their amazing artwork!

No comments: