Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Poor Poor Daisy


Daisy, my Springer Spaniel is the biggest love dog ever!  She is so gentle and sweet. She is also very timid.  She is SCARED of everything and she despises boxes.   That's not good considering the amount of boxes I receive on a daily basis!

Yesterday, I put her into a box to help her get over her fear.  It didn't work out to well.  Look at the pitiful look on her face.

I thought that Dixie my lab would show some compassion!  But No.... what does Dixie do?  She closes her in the box.  Debbie and I died laughing and swore it was a fluke.  But, it wasn't a fluke.  We would open the box and Dixie would close the box! She did this four times!  It was so comical.  Daisy just sat there.

I know it is mean, but I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.  Poor, poor Daisy!


Lovin' my four legged family,

Tina

2 comments:

Carnley said...

poor daisy!!! dixie is crazy!!

Melanie said...

That is just TOOOOO funny! We came home last night to Freedom with a packet of instant hot cocoa in her mouth...prancing around...thinking she did good by "retrieving" something. Go in the house and she's DESTROYED the box; and chewed a hole in another packet...instant cocoa powder on the floor. Oh, and it was her b-day yesterday, too!!! UGGGHH!!!!