Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Grace Workshop On The Go- November 4th and 5th- Create Scrapbook Pages or Cards... YOUR choice!


I am so excited about this workshop! The pages and cards are BEAUTIFUL. The photos do not do it justice. In person, these layouts scream with beauty. Here are the details:

Stamp Scap and Chat Local Club- Featuring Grace

Nov 04, 2009; 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM or November 5th at 2:30 P.M or 6:30 P.M.
You must email me to register and hold your spot. Seating is LIMITED!


Basic kit is $29.95 plus shipping and tax.

Make 4 layouts! or Make 12 cards! or Make 2 Layouts and 6 cards!

The choice it yours....

Better Yet... add a few sheets of cardstock and make all the layouts and cards!
Bring your basic supplies- paper trimmer, scissors, adhesive, glue dots, etc.
As always, I will adhesive that you can purchase at class!

Want to add bling to your page? Email me for a shopping list, and order all the extras to make your pages go from ordinary to extraordinary! Click on the link below to view the shopping list!

This workshop is available by Mail. Email me for details.

For those who are attending locally, I will have my coordinating stamp sets out and available for you to use so that you can customize your pages or cards using different stamp sets. You can make the pages "YOUR OWN!"

Hope to see you in class!

See pos

No comments: