Saturday, October 17, 2009

October Stamp Of The Month Cards



I got a little crazy on Thursday night, as I realized that I had not used the October Stamp Of The Month- Holiday Warmth.  I love the stamp set but just have not had time to play. So, at midnight I created a few samples.  I hope you like them.  I used Jingle Paper (I love that set- can you tell?) and our Creative Basics paper packs.  Inks are markers are:  Twilight, Baby Pink, and Tulip! 

If you would like more information or artwork made with October's Stamp Of The Month, click here. It is not too early to think Christmas!

Tina

2 comments:

Barb said...

Midnight??? What in the heck is going on? LOL! Very cute cards, T!!

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

I was up until midnight last night too. I was teaching a Christmas Card workshop and we ended at about 11:00. No more Cinderella for me!