Thursday, January 7, 2010

Simple but useful travel tool!


Have I mentioned lately that I am going to New Zealand tomorrow :).  I made this useful, and very simple travel too.  (this is a 5 minute project).  I went to Walmart and got a simple file folder.  I took 5 minutes and decorated the outside of the folder, using Rockstar paper and the New Zealand stamp set.
On the inside I stamped the names of the places that we will visit. 



Each town has it's own folder.  As I visit each town, I can collect memorbillia and put it in the appropriate pocket.  Then, when I get ready to scrapbook, everything is in one place.  Easy Peasy! 

8 comments:

Threekids said...

Oh My Goodness - I love to travel and I have never thought about this - I am going out today to buy one!!! Thanks Tina

Melissa Laverty said...

love love love it! Have a blast. I can't wait to see your pics. Looking forward to making my folder for the Cruise!

sue said...

this is a really good idea, thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

A great organizational tool! Praying you have a wonderful trip & get lots of good photos!

Unknown said...

Tina, you are Wonder Woman. I have taken one of these little dividers on all of my CTMH cruises too, but I have never stopped and taken the time to decorate it. You rock! Have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun in New Zealand.

Brenda said...

Very good idea when travelling. I love it - and will definitely lift that idea!! Tina, have an amazing journey to New Zealand. You well deserve it!

Leana Ott said...

awesome idea!! Have a great time... I can't wait to see your photos.

Kim Harper said...

Great Idea Tina, we are going to Disney at the end of the month and there is lots of stuff at each of the parks that I will be able to keep neat and tidy. I will be getting one this week. Have wonderful trip!