Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fun with Gigi... Scrapbooking in Orange Beach








Hello Blogging Friends:

It is Saturday night, and we are finishing up a 3 day crop!  What a weekend... there is nothing like spending a weekend on the beach with a 120 scrapbookers!  FUN, FUN, FUN!   I have done create and takes, showed the girls how to kiss and twist,  taught classes and shared my Close To My Heart World!  Fun, fun, fun!  I am so grateful to Gigi for allowing me to participate in the weekend.  I can hardly wait until next year.

Enjoy some fun photos from the event!

Scrappin by the beach,

Tina


Teaching Create and Takes


Tracy loved CTMH so much she decided to join my team!  WAHOOOO!  Welcome to our Scattered Hearts Family!


The winner of the raffle basket!


1 comment:

Fabulous Flamingo said...

Looks like a great and successful time. Enjoy your day off today!

Cathy