Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Zealand- Part 1

Hi Blogging Friends:

Ok, I fell off the map during my trip to New Zealand.  I had every intention of blogging every day but I could not get an internet connection from my room.  I was too exhausted to go to the internet cafe or to the hotel lobby, so, I took a week off.

I went to New Zealand knowing I would have fun, but with no other expectations. Wow... was I blown away!  This trip was truly a trip of a lifetime.  I can't begin to describe how beautiful it was.  My description would be Hawaii (the tropical flair), Alaska (with the mountains and glaciers) and Ireland (with the green) all rolled into one exotic location.  I can't believe that I was able to earn this trip for both Kent and myself.  I am so lucky to work for such an awesome company.

I am going to share my trip with you day by day!  Enjoy.

Day 1- San Francisco-

I met two of my downline and best friends, Casey and Chris in San Francisco.  We had a wonderful time, shopping and eating. 



Day 2- Christchurch
13 hour flight to New Zealand- then a flight from Auckland to Christchurch!  Thanks goodness for Simply Sleep!


Arrive Christchurch- Explore on our own.




Then a group tour, dinner and a show at Willowbank.  Check out our men doing the Hawka!

Check out Kent - isn't he fierce?

Day 3- Christchurch
Free time in Christchurch and then the Jet Boat Excursion.  I feel the need for speed!  SO FUN! (and beautiful)


After the ride- aren't we lovely?

Day 4- Christchurch

Off to the Sheep Farm!  This was one of my most memorable excursions.  I loved it!










After a day at the farm we were invited to a dinner for Executive Directors and above.  Close To My Heart treats us so good!




End of Part 1

I am out of town and working a 3 day crop this weekend.  I will finish the rest of my trip on Monday.  Stay tuned and thanks for reading!

If you are in Orange Beach this weekend, stop by Perdido Beach Resort and say Hello! I am working at Gigi's crop! You can even do some shopping if you like :)

Tina


3 comments:

Jennifer Bohnart said...

HOW FUN!!!! Love the pic of you and Kristine!!! You look so good!!! Hugs to you my crazy croppin friend!!

Kim Harper said...

Tina it sure looks like you had a great time. I am so happy you enjoyed it! Looking forward to the continuation!
Thanks.

Fabulous Flamingo said...

Absolutely beautiful pics! You and Kent look great!

Flamingo hugs ~ Cathy