Need a last minute gift idea? How about an altered clip board? This project is so fun and easy to make.
Here is what you need:
Wooden Clip Board ($1.00 at Walmart)
Jingle CTMH paper pack
- Cut the paper to the dimensions of your clip board. Use a corner rounder for corners.
- Cut around top of metal on top.
- Adhere paper using Modge Podge.
- If you have wrinkles in your paper, use a flat edge of a credit card to smooth them out.
- Apply Stickease to decorate.
- Apply a top coat of Modge Podge.
- Let dry.
- Don't panic if you see a wrinkle. As it dries, the wrinkles will flatten.
- Decorate with ribbon.