Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Mail! Thank you Close To My Heart!!!!

I am so excited.  Look what I got in the mail yesterday.. (actually I got it last week but didn't find it until last night, that will teach me to open ALL my boxes when they arrive!)

If you are wondering what all this stuff is, it is a care package from Close To My Heart (the best company in the WORLD!).  As many of you know I earned two incentive trips from Close To My Heart this year- New Zealand and a Caribbean Cruise.  New Zealand is NEXT WEEK!  Look at all the amazing items they sent me...
  • an exclusive New Zealand Stamp Set
  • a 12 x 12 album
  • a prepared Create and Take project- accessories and paper included. (WOW)
  • a make up bag with the CTMH logo on it.
  • slippers (they are black, you can barely see them)
  • an eye mask
  • an E size Alphabet Stamp Set
  • Shirts for both Kent and myself
  • Custom Luggage Tags
Wow... do I feel spoiled.  Close To My Heart is such a generous company, I am so lucky to have such an awesome job.  Lucky, Lucky, Lucky Me!

Here is a close up of the stamp set.  Can't wait to create with it!  Stinkin' Cute!




I will be out of the office from January 7-18th.  So, if you need to place an order before I go, call me soon!  :)

I am getting so excited.  Doing The New Zealand Jitterbug...

Tina

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have sooooooo much fun in New Zealand, my friend! I will miss being there to share it with all of you.

Jessica said...

That is pretty cool! Enjoy your trip.

Bren said...

Agh!!!! I wish I was going too!!! You earned it! Have a great time!

Kim Harper said...

Congratulations Tina - Enjoy you deserve it!

As a newer consultant (less than 2 years) you are an inspiration - Thanks!