Thursday, December 10, 2009

Boston Baby- This is why I love my job!



Last week, Kent told me he had to go to Boston for busines and asked if I wanted to go with him.  SURE, I said.  That is one of the reasons I LOVE my job.  I was able to clear my schedule and plan a holiday getaway!

We had a rather bumpy flight into Boston but landed safely around 2:00 p.m.  Quick stop at the hotel and then the search started for Lobster.  We found it... we went to Atlantic Seafood and it was DELICIOUS.  I think I had the biggest and best lobster I have ever tasted.



Today, Kent went to work, I slept in until almost 8:00!  I got up, worked on the pattern for the Cookie Exchange album, got a massage, had clam chowder for lunch, got a makeover from Seporia and then went shopping.  I think Christmas came early!!!  I am so blessed to have the life that I do, loving what I do and having the financial/schedule freedom to take these weekend getaways!

I am looking for fun and energetic people to join my team.  If you would like some information on owning your own scrapbooking business, drop me a line.  I would love to help you get started.

Off to see some sites and find another scrumptious lobster!

New England Hugs,

Tina

2 comments:

Peggy Lee said...

Hi Tina, You were pretty close to me in New England, I live in Whitefield, NH. Glad you had a great trip! It's beautiful this time of the year....


Peggy Lee

Amy Pitts said...

Wow what a great way to spend the day.