Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sneek Peek into the Fall Catalog and My Events!

This post is for a good friend and customer Debra Kaye. She threatened to come and "lift" a new catalog if I didn't tell her what was coming. We compromised on a Sneak Peek. Are you ready? Do you want to see a new and fabulous paper packet??? Ok, here goes... Introducing Twiterpated....


Aren't the papers beautiful? I just LOVE them!!!! Would you like to see more??? Then come to my house on September 2nd to find out everything that is going on in the wonderful world of Close To My Heart. At this fun event we will say farewell to Summer and HELLO FALL! I will be showing you all of our new products, new artwork and you will even get to make a 2 page fall layout and card FOR FREE! WOOOHOOO! Please RSVP to Tina by August 31st. Bring a friend that is new to CTMH and you both will get a free gift!

Can't make September 2nd? Then join me for a Scrap and Chat workshop. I'm taking reservations for the Twiterpated workshop on October 7th and 8th. Not sure what Scrap and Chat is all about? Watch the slideshow below and email me for more details! Hope to see you in class soon!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Love your slideshow, Tina! Sounds like Debra Kaye should be a Scattered Hearts team member!