Sunday, August 16, 2009

Crop Project has finally arrived and there is MAGIC all around!

This book is embellished with a few "extras." The extra's include: Snowflake Dimensional Element, Sprarkles, and Circle Window Charms. These items will be available for purchase at the store during the crop !

As most of you know, I have our two day local crop scheduled for September 18th and 19th. I am so excited for this crop! It is my 14th year anniversary with Close To My Heart and I have scheduled a Birthday Crop. (Yes, there are still a few openings, we have not sold out yet!). As part of the registration fee, croppers will receive a FREE product packet and free class instruction to make an holiday album. We will be making a My Creations Binder using our Jingle Paper. This magical holiday album is perfect for holiday memories. (think cookie exchanges, Christmas Memories, Holiday Card Album, or in my example- New Year's Eve Parties) This book is fun to make and guaranteed to make you smile.

A sample of a few of my inside pages:


I still have a few things that I want to do to some of the pages to bling them up. I am waiting on an order from CTMH and since I leave for two weeks on Wednesday, I decided to go ahead an post what is finished before I leave!

These photos were taken on New Year's Even 2004! I had just moved back to Florida and went to my childhood next door neighbors, New Year's Eve Party! It was a 30 year tradition. Growing up, we always went over the fence, next door and celebrated New Years with our neighbors The Casler's. So, when I moved back to Florida, Kent and I crashed there party. Since this fun party, Mr. and Mrs. Casler have passed away, so these pictures are even more precious to me now! I plan on making three of these albums- one for Debbie- the daughter of The Casler's, My Mama, and of course myself.

Enjoy the photos and hope to see you at the crop!

Tina

3 comments:

Jennifer Bohnart said...

so cute!!!! love it!!!!

Fabulous Flamingo said...

Oh what a great project.. Looks like you're going to have a great anniversary celebration!

Envious Flamingo - Cathy

Barb said...

OMG, T... this is darling! I love it, love it, love it!! Thank you for sharing it!! I LOVE IT!