Friday, April 24, 2009

Close To My Heart Opportunity

14 years ago, I decided to become a Close To My Heart Consultant. At the time, I was teaching Kindergarten during the day and going to graduate school at night. I was not a "direct sales" type of girl. I didn't have anything against direct sales, but I had a career that I was extremely happy with, I was a teacher. The reason I signed up to be a CTMH consultant to get a discount on my scrapbooking supplies! (That has worked REALLY well over the last 14 years). I didn't know it at the time, but becoming a consultant for this Close To My Heart was the best thing I could have EVER done! Close To My Heart has helped support our family during my husbands airline furlough, let me have a career while moving all over the United States, has allowed me to earn wonderful trips to places such as Hawaii, Alaska, New Zealand, The Mediterranean, and the Caribbean, has provided me an amazing income and helped me make the most wonderful friends EVER! Joining Close To My Heart was the best career decision I could have ever made... and I get an amazing discount on the best scrapbooking products ever!

Last night I had the privilege of helping my friend Kate start her CTMH career! Even though Kate is about 15 years younger than me, our lives parallel each other so much. She is married to a Navy Pilot, she is in graduate school and she LOVES scrapbooking. She had 15 people at her first gathering as a consultant. She ROCKED! Her sales were great, she booked two future gatherings, she is starting a workshop club and her guests had so MUCH fun. Her enthusiasm, wiliness to learn and love for scrapbooking will make her a great addition to the company and our Scattered Hearts Team! I am so excited and proud for her! Job well done Kate!

Close To My Heart is looking for more talented people to join the company. In fact, if you become a consultant in May, during National Scrapbooking Month, we will give you an exclusive scrapbooking kit ($34.95 value) for FREE. Click here for more information! I would love to have you on my team!

No comments: