Saturday, September 27, 2008

We're outta here! Destination- London England!



The day has ARRIVED! I am a few hours away from becoming an European Tourist! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. By tomorrow morning, I will be in London England... having tea with the queen. (Hey- you never know, stranger things have happened). From London, we will be traveling to Lille, France, Paris, Belgium, and finally Spain. I will catch the CTMH CROPPIN' boat in Barcelona. WOOHOO! I will try to post updates along the way so be sure to check here often!

In the photo, I am holding two luggage tags compliments of CTMH! Of course... I had to stamp them. Just thought I would share!

Ok, off to put the tags on my bag. SQUEAL! I'll update from EUROPE! (BIGGER SQUEAL)

Creatively and giddily yours,

Tina

No comments: