Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Getting ready for the Med!

I leave for Europe in 10 days, provided my back holds up. I earned a Mediterranean cruise for my wonderful husband and myself. We decided to add a week to the trip to do a quick tour of Europe! We will be flying into London, traveling to Lille, France, then to Paris, on to Belgium (CHOCOLATE) and then to Barcelona. WOOHOOO! I can't wait. Once we arrive in Barcelona we will catch the Norwegian Gem for a fabulous cruise.

One of the traditions that CTMH cruisers do once on board is SECRET SISTERS! I have been working on one of my secret sister gifts this afternoon. I thought I would share a sneak peek. Hopefully my secret sister won't see it. Then it wouldn't be so secret anymore! LOL! Enjoy!

Tina

I used CTMH's new Acrylix Album, Vintage Travel Paper and Stickease! FUN, FUN, FUN!

No comments: