Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's almost Valentines Day... and my cards are made! They are SWAYING CARDS!





I have been MIA! I had a 3 day crop from January 29- 31st and as soon as it was over, I got very sick. I finally went to the doctor yestereday and found out I had walking phonomenia! YUK! I have orders to stay home and rest so I can get well. It has been 2 weeks and I am going stir crazy. I couldn't stand it any longer, so I went to into the Stamp Pad and started creating Valentines Day Cards! I thought they turned out cute so I wanted to share them with you!

The cards shown above are swaying cards. The heart actually moves back and forth. The swaying cards are very fun to make and everyone enjoys receiving them. I would love to share the directions with you!

The recipe for the cards are:

X7107b That's Amore Paper Packet
D1343 Love Language Stamp Set
Inks: Tulip, Blush, Garden Green and Crystal Blue (each card is slightly different)
Glitter (blue bird)
Sparkles (bird feathers)
Pop Dots (circle) We currently carry foam squares. I used my old 3 D Pop Dots. Foam Squares should work too!
Penny

Step by step Directions:

1. Cut a circle in the middle of your card using the Coluzzle Cutting System.
2. Cut a strip of paper, the same color as the base of the inside of your card 1" x 5 1/2". Fold it in half and place a penny on the folded side.

3. Use a glue dot to secure the other end of the strip. Attach two Pop Dots on the outside of the strip!


4. Put the pop dots through the hole of the card and attach the heart. WHOOOHOOO... now your heart moves from side to side.

Simple, cute and fun!

No comments: