Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm Home!

I am home from Europe. We saw 8 countries in TWO WEEKS! It was the BEST TRIP EVER and I can't believe I earned it for FREE! I thank God every day for bringing CTMH in my life.

My plan was to update my blog each day. I did great for the first two days. After we left London, it was hard to get Internet access in France. Once we left France, I was way too tired. We were getting up every day at 5 a.m and going until about 11 p.m. at night. Here was our itinerary:

Day 1 and 2 London
Day 3 Lille France
Day 4 Paris France
Day 5 Brugge Belgium
Day 6 Back to Paris to catch a plane to Barcelona. Then traveled to Vic Spain!
Day 7 Touring Spain- Perratallada Spain, Pals Spain, Besalu Spain and Rupit Spain
Day 8 Back to Barcelona to catch the cruise ship
Day 9 At Sea
Day 10 Malta
Day 11 Pompeii, Sorrento and Capri Italy
Day 12 Rome
Day 13 Florence and Pisa
Day 14 Villa France- Monte Carlo and Capri
Day 15 Travel Home

I could write a book on my adventure! As I said earlier, it was a trip of a lifetime!

The one thing I was not prepared for is the JET LAG! I am crashing each night at 8 and waking up at 2 a.m. I have done this for a week now. My mind won't turn off.

I thought I would share a few photos! Enjoy!

No comments: