Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm on a diet so it is faux chocolate for me!


It's my birthday, but no cake for me! I am going to Paris on October 29th, so I need to lose 10 pounds. I'm sticking to faux chocolate! Let me share the recipe with you!


I used my distressing kit for this card! It is so handy for making faux chocolate. If you don't have a distressing kit yet, I know where you can get one. (Smiles). I'll put a link at the bottom of this post!

I used the following tools from the kit:
Paint Brush, White Magnolia Delta Paint, Cocoa Reinker. You will also need liquid glass.

Here is the recipe:

1. Take your paint tray from the distressing kit. Mix Liquid Glass, White Delta Paint and Chocolate Re-inker on the tray.
2. Stamp your image.
3. Paint the part of the stamp that you want to look like chocolate!

Fun, fun, fun! What a great way to add dimension to your artwork!

View or order distressing kit here!


Paper Used: Good Times- Level 2
Stamp Set- August Stamp Of The Month- It is your Day (last month's SOM but I have a few left- just email me if you are interested)
Inks: Sweet Leaf, Twilight and Buttercup

No comments: