Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Mama!


On August 3rd, Mama turned 86 years old! I can't believe it. It makes me happy and sad all at the same time. I was traveling home from Long Beach on August 3rd, so when I got home, Kent and I took her out to dinner. But, turning 86 is special, so this weekend I am throwing her a "Surprise" Birthday Party! In preparation for the party, I made this card using the August Stamp Of the Month- "It's Your Day!" This stamp set is a MUST HAVE. Love it, Love it, Love it! Mama's favorite color is purple so I pulled the paper packet "Bella" to complete the card. I was happy with the way it turned out- however, I think the glitter and prisma is calling!!!

Not the best photo of Mama, but it was taken on her birthday! I only had my iphone available and the lighting was awful. But... had to share it anyway! Happy Birthday Mama!
(She doesn't read my blog, unless she is at my house, so it is safe to post plans of her birthday party. She can read all about it on Saturday!)

No comments: