Monday, November 24, 2008

Team Holiday Party




Yippee... December is almost here! December 16th is the date of my CTMH team Holiday Party. We will be participating in a Cookie Exchange. Not only can we stamp... we can cook too!

I put together this adorable recipe album using our My Creations Display album! My friend and grandma upline Bren Yule inspired me to make one. How cute would this be to do for a gift or for family recipes.

I have made up a few extra Workshop In The Mail kits for this album. If you would like to order this kit- I can send you everything you need to make one. The cost is $25.00 plus shipping! In your kit you will receive the following- Display Album, Evensong Level 2 Paper, Embellishments and directions!

I hope you enjoyed the artwork.

Tina Sutton

No comments: